Watertown Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality
Watertown Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality is a Hotel business in Central District
The Watertown Hotel in Seattles bustling University District offers an innovative spin on amenities in an elegantly modern setting. Upon entering the lobby guests are greeted by a decidedly urbane environment, from designer furnishings to the original modern art gracing the walls. At The Watertown Hotel legendary customer service is a mainstay, and 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.
Location, location, location! The Watertown Hotel offers free loaner bikes for exploring the University District, with its unique shopping and dining options, the beautiful University of Washington campus, and the Burk Gilman bike and jogging trail which heads east all the way to Marymoore park in Redmond, and west to the Locks in Ballard. The Watertown also provides guests with a complimentary shuttle service to the heart of downtown including Pike Place Market, the Seattle Center and Space Needle, and other downtown attractions mere minutes away.
Guest Rooms at the Watertown Hotel provide luxury amenities, modern design, and special extras like their themed Ala Carte service. Amenities include premium bedding, Aveda bath products, a free USA Today delivered to your door (Mon Fri), free high speed internet access, programmable laptop safes, free local calls with voice mail and speaker phone, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker with fresh Starbucks coffee. Additionally the bathrooms offer an abundance of natural light, and the closets swivel with double doors to cleverly allow access from the bedroom, or the bathroom.
Guests also enjoy a complimentary breakfast bar complete with eggs to order and bacon. Every weekday evening guests are invited to a hosted wine tasting in the hotels wine bar Forty-Two, which also offers an ever changing light fare menu, and wines for purchase. Its a great way to start your evening, enjoy a light dinner and select wine pairings, or end the evening with a glass of wine and dessert.
- Premium bedding
- Aveda bath products
- Double sided closets for access from both the bedroom & bathroom
- Programmable in-room laptop safes
- USA Today delivered to your room (Mon-Fri)
- Free high speed internet access
- Microwave, refrigerator, & coffee maker with Starbucks coffee
- Cable TV with HBO
- Voice mail & speaker phone
- Complimentary deluxe breakfast bar
- Hosted wine tasting at forty-two wine bar (Mon-Fri)
- Free local shuttle to Seattle attractions and hospitals
- Free loaner bikes to explore the area
- General Store
- Exercise Room
- Meeting and banquet facilities
- Email/internet station in the lobby
- Wireless internet access in lobby and meeting rooms