Salish Lodge & Spa
Salish Lodge & Spa is a Hotel business in Snoqualmie
Located a mere 30 miles from Seattle, the Salish Lodge & Spa provides an elegant and romantic mountain escape. Each of the Lodges 89 guest rooms are appointed with luxury in mind featureing a king size bed or two double beds, and include luxurious featherbeds, duvets, down comforters, 320 thread count linens and 16 varieties of pillow to choose from. After soaking in the two-person oversized whirlpool tub with lavender bath oils and luxury soaps, guests can cozy up to their own private wood burning fireplace in big, soft, terrycloth robes and listen to the hush of the falls as the Snoqualmie river washes over 300 foot granite clifs into the emerald river canyon below. Rooms also include custom built furniture, iron and ironing board, coffee maker with coffee, hair dryer, high speed internet access and delicious bedtime chocolates!
The Salish Lodge staff are committed to providing a wonderful and memorable experience for their guests, such as a bottle of chilled champagne waiting the room upon arrival, or fresh cut flowers sprinkled around the dinner table. Simply let them know how they can create a memorable personal experience!
There are several dining options at the Lodge, all committed to the highest quality and freshest local ingredients. The Dining Room is built around the original 1916 fireplace and combines Northwest character and casual elegance for a unique dining experience for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Dress up for special occasions, or dress down for comfort, there is no dress code at The Dining Room but reservations are highly recommended.
The Attic Bistro features a birds eye view of Snoqualmie Falls and a relaxing place to unwind after exploring the river, falls and forest. Menu items include their famous King Salmon Chowder, or Fire Roasted Oregon Country Rib-Eye Steak. The Attic Bistro is a great spot for a light lunch, local conversation, a wide selection of wine, or a place to enjoy a cocktail.
The Kayak Café is a seasonal outdoor bistro throughout the summer months just steps from the falls and features an exciting menu with a northwest touch.
Whether staying at the lodge or visiting on a day trip The Spa offers the highest level of relaxation and rejuvenation. Along with a wide variety of treatments designed to indulge and pamper, the Spa offers a eucalyptus steam room, dry sauna and therapeutic soaking pools.
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
- Seattle.com doesn't charge cancellation fees
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- We're just a phone call away: 1.800.252.6304 or 00.800.1610.1690 (Europe)