Mediterranean Inn is a Hotel business in Lower Queen Anne
Business travelers in particular will appreciate the long-term lodging convenience offered by the Mediterranean Inn of Seattle. The citys up-and-coming Queen Anne District is the setting for this hotel of studio-style rooms that are suited for daily, weekly, or monthly stays. Just a block away from the Space Needle and the Key Arena, the Mediterranean Inn boasts a convenient downtown location as well as executive meeting rooms available for guest use.
The inns guest rooms are all fully furnished, for the convenience of those relocating or staying in Seattle on extended business. Each unit features a kitchenette, high-speed internet access, a comfortable desk chair, and a coffee maker. The décor reflects the inns namedecorated in the warm colors of the Mediterranean, guest rooms feature cherry furniture, terra cotta and turquoise bedspreads, and granite countertops in the kitchenette.
Amenities at the Mediterranean Inn
The inns features cater to those who need the amenities of home for an extended stay. With a business center, laundry room, exercise room, vending room, and Starbucks adjacent to the lobby, business travelers have the features they need to finish work quickly and easily. With 25-inch televisions, VCRs, and views of the Space Needle (in some rooms), the visual appointments are as pleasing as the Mediterranean Inns creature comforts.
Although there is no on-site dining at the inn, the nearby monorail stop allows guests to explore the citys myriad fine dining possibilities. The inn offers garage parking for a small fee, so travelers with rental cars can safely store their vehicles and drive to any of Seattles nearby attractions, such as the Experience Music Project or Pioneer Squares exclusive shops.
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
- Seattle.com doesn't charge cancellation fees
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- We're just a phone call away: 1.800.252.6304 or 00.800.1610.1690 (Europe)
1108 W Roy St