Joseph & Joseph Attorneys at Law

(206) 457-2400 | Website
506 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 | Directions
Hours: Mon-Sun:12:00 am - 11:45 pm/

Is this your business? Enhance it for greater exposure.

Make sure your information is up-to-date.

About Joseph & Joseph Attorneys at Law

Joseph & Joseph Attorneys at Law is a Legal business in Denny Regrade

San Francisco Fathers’ Rights Lawyers
Frequently Asked Questions

How long will I have to pay child support for?

Child support is usually paid until the child reaches 18.  However, in some cases child support can be extended a little longer to help cover medical or educational expenses.

Can I modify or change a child support order?

Yes, if you need to request an increase or decrease in child support payments, you can seek a modification of the child support order.  Modifications are usually requested when the parent paying child support experiences a sudden job loss or unexpected illness or medical emergency that makes it difficult to continue making payments.  Modifications can also be requested by the parent receiving child support payments if child care costs go up, usually due to educational or medical needs.

What is the best way to make sure I obtain child custody?

The best way to obtain custody of your children is to prove to the judge that it’s in their best interest to remain in your custody.  As a Seattle family law attorney, I can help you highlight the strong bond between you and your children, as well as draw attention to the many reasons why your children would benefit from being in your care.   As long as the judge believes your children’s best interests are being served in your care, he or she will have no reason to deny you custody.
Related Businesses
2108 SW 152nd St #200 Burien WA 98166
701 5th Ave #7100 Seattle WA 98104
8750 122nd Ave NE Kirkland WA 98033
1408 140th Pl NE Bellevue WA 98007
520 Pike Street Suite 1425 Seattle WA 98101

Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here