Alisha Limousine Service

(425) 786-4138 | Website
11328 South EAST KENT- KANGLEY ROAD, Kent, WA 98030 | Directions
See all 2 »

Add Photo

Hours: Mon-Sun:12:00 am - 11:59 pm/

Is this your business? Enhance it for greater exposure.

Make sure your information is up-to-date.

About Alisha Limousine Service

Alisha Limousine Service is a Limousine business in Kent

We Provide Seattle Airport Transportation In Luxury And Style, We May Not Be The Best In Town But We Are Affordable And Always On Time. Give Us 1% Of Your Confidence And We Will Provide The Rest Of 99%. We Serve Greater Seattle Area, Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Woodinville, Issaquah, Sammamish, Bothell, Everett, Lynwood, Edmond, Tacoma, Kent, Federal Way, Auburn, Olympia, East Side, Almost All Major Cities In Washington State. There Is One Stop For All Your Transportation Needs. Visit Our Website Or Give Us A call.
Related Businesses
15202 149th Avenue Southeast Renton WA 98058
20957 37th Place South #106 Seatac WA 98198
95 Burnett Ave S. Renton WA 98057
Book Tours Online! Seattle WA 99999
Book Tours Online! Seattle WA 99999

Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here

Explore Nearby